Replica Rolex Daytona Orologi

giovedì 3 novembre 2016

Favorite Watches of James, aBlogtoWatch.com

1. What watches do you currently own?

As far as watches I intend to keep long term, I have a Bremont Solo with the white dial, an Omega 2254.50 Seamaster, a Sinn 144 GMT, a Halios Tropik with the blue dial, a Benarus Moray 42, a Seiko SKX007 with a 12 hour bezel mod, and I always keep a digital ABC watch, currently a Casio Rangeman.

2. Currently, what is your favorite watch that you own and why?

Favorite is pretty tough, but the Sinn is my latest acquisition and certainly a fav these days. I love the 41mm case, hooded lugs, killer lume and it looks great on a wide variety of straps (though I'm still hunting an original bracelet).
Screenshot_012616_021608_PM

3. What is your grail watch and why?

Such a tough question, as it changes daily. With no restrictions on something I'd wear everyday, I really love the Blancpain Fifty Fathoms chronograph or perhaps the steel JLC Deepsea chrono. It changes all the time and it's always something I can't afford. :)

4. In your opinion, what is the best “bang for the buck” watch available today? (new or used)

Raw value for someone with similar tastes to mine is easy and echoed by everyone else in the know, a Seiko SKX diver. Cheap, reliable, well sized, tough, and backed by a huge community of modders. Like a cheap motorcycle, the SKX is so inexpensive you dont really have to be concerned with maintaining it's stock design, so mod away. I adore 12 hour bezels so I modded mine with an aftermarket bezel to make it an ideal travel watch, regardless of where you're going.

5. What is the URL of your watch website, when did you start it, and how do you plan on making it stand out?

I dont have my own watch site, I write for a handful of other sites as a freelancer. You can find my work on ablogtowatch.com , gearpatrol.com and more. vedere di piu repliche rolex e Rolex Oyster Perpetual

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento